Forward:
From: Chiron to Ms. Vandor
From Hermes to Chiron
From: Hephaestus to Hermes
Please see that Ms. Vandor and her students at the TKMS Camp Half-Blood secret club receive this memo.
Dear Ms. Vandor and half-blooders,
I wanted to take this quick second [you know I am busy down here with the cyclopes working on the forges] to tell you all how appreciative I am on last week's activities you did in honor of me. Ms. Vandor told Chiron how you wanted to make a real volcano, but that the school administration would look down upon that. Too bad we could not figure out a way to blind them with the mist....but a volcano is a big deal....hmmm....maybe.....hmmm...
Anyways, your projects were done well and I hope you all learned something.
Now, I must get back to my work. I am thinking of making a robot-like identical machine of your teachers. What do you think about that?
Please tell Logan and Ian that I said hello!
May the flames be with you!
H
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this was what I received via email from Chiron.
ReplyDelete