Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's been a looooong time! Eras ago...

Hey everyone! I have some exciting news! First of all though, please see below for a list of CHB meetings for this month:



January 14 - YES

January 21 - YES

January 28 - NO (activity night)



This week's meeting we will be making some cool things to display in the art case here at school. Also, I found a super fun game to play online all about the Gods and their symbols!



Lastly, start talking to your parents and other CHB's about the Percy Jackson movie coming out. Here are the details so far:



What: Percy Jackson; The Lightning Thief MOVIE!!!!

When: Friday, February 12, 2010

Time: TBD, but if we can go before 6pm, it will be cheaper

Where: Celebration Cinemas South off of M-6

Who: CHB'ers, family members, siblings, friends...etc.



Things to note: *This is NOT an official field trip sponsored by TKMS *I will not be responsible for driving or picking anyone up. *I cannot pay for everyone so bring some $$$ to cover your cost. *We can go to Steak & Shake afterwards like we did last time. *I am working with the movie theatre people to get us a discounted rate of around $5 for tickets and $3 for a small popcorn and small pop combo. I am TRYING. No guarantees, but I think it should work!!! *Wear your Camp Half Blood shirt if you have one to the movies. If you don't, you can still order one. See me. *I am trying to get us all a movie poster!!! =)


See ya this Thursday @ The Big House; Room 1209!

Bring treats if you can!

Until next time,

τιμή * σέβας * ευθύνη
(TΣE)

No comments:

Post a Comment